Gina and Holly
I was now at home just with Babe and Ronnie. He came to terms with his unpleasant situation quite well and ran around on three legs. His bandages were changed once a week. The fracture seemed to heal quite well but I was worrying about the stiffness of his leg. Doctor Oi was saying that the flexibility will come back as soon the bandages were not necessary anymore.

On December 12 told me Mike, my English snooker buddy, that someone dumped a plastic basket with two puppies at his wife’s stall and that the pups are in a deplorable condition. I took a look at the puppies. They were about one month old and suffered from massive hair loss. If they would have stayed in that dirty box without sufficient food they wouldn’t have survived. I took them to Naklua clinic where doctor Oi recommended treating them with a dermatologic shampoo twice a week.

I put the puppies back into the basket, took them home and bathed them. Since I had the facilities I decided to keep them for a while. They were both females. I called the bigger one Gina and her sister Holly.