Farewell to good times
Despite some problems and excitements I had with Meow and Pussy I enjoyed the months living with them a lot. But since I couldn't find an appropriate job I ran out of money and had to accept an offer of a friend helping him selling cheap watches at trade fairs in Germany.

Fortunately, another friend decided to visit Pattaya in September and October and I asked him to move into my apartment to take care of the cats. My plan was to make enough money working on several trade fairs so that I could return after two months looking for a job, keeping the apartment and resume my life with Meow and Pussy.

However, it turned out that I really disliked the way my friend cheated his customers into buying crap for excessive prices telling them all kind of bullshit. I tried to cope with this unpleasant situation given the fact that there were not many alternatives for me to choose from. But in early November I decided to quit the job and went back to Pattaya having almost no money in my pockets and not much of a clue what to do next. My friend took good care of Meow and Pussy and also of Lady, and after he returned to Germany I moved back into my apartment.

Until the end of November I was trying to organize myself a job but finally to no avail. So I decided heavy heartedly to give up my apartment and asked my landlord's wife to take care of the cats until my return to Pattaya. She agreed but went to visit her family upcountry and my landlord suggested to let his housekeeper take care of Meow and Pussy. I handed over enough money and food to feed the cats for four months, moved all my furniture into a room of a friend's shop house and went back to Germany.

The friend who allowed me to store my stuff in his house had been running a health shop in Pattaya for several years and got stuck in Germany. He told me he was developing several business ideas and was working on a project which he couldn't get on with on his own. Since I was completely broke with no real prospect of getting a proper job, on welfare and eager to get back to Thailand as soon as possible, I was intent to accept his offer moving into his house in Pattaya and work on that project.

In the meantime I tried to find out how Meow and Pussy were doing. I emailed my landlord and he assured me that they were being fed by his house keeper and were doing fine. But my feeling told me otherwise. The friend who took care of them during my first absence had been to Pattaya again and I asked him to look out for Meow and Pussy. He went several times to my apartment but couldn't find neither hide nor hair of them.