Activity report - August 2024 

I continue to administer daily infusions to Lena. Her condition remains stable through the end of the month. Woody was no longer welcome at the Pong parking lot, so I took him to the shelter. Woody loves his freedom, so I care for him outside of the shelter. Booboo has been temporarily staying at the shelter since mid-month. He needs to have a tumor removed, but his bloodwork doesn't permit the procedure at this time, so he will remain at the shelter for treatment. Diudiu has lost weight, but her bloodwork is normal. I am treating her with doxycycline. Luna is also still being treated with doxycycline. 

Toward the end of the month, Sahm and Woody have been neutered by the Soi Dog Foundation. Sahm has settled near a neighbor’s house and is now being cared for by us. Both dogs will receive doxycycline until the end of the month. On the last day of the month, I took Lai to Dr. Oi. Last year, I had Lai treated for TVT. Lai's condition is not concerning and can continue to be managed by her owner.