Activity report - July 2024 

In the first days of July, I searched for Tiny again, but despite an extensive search, I couldn't find her. I must now accept that she is lost. When I lose dogs that die in my presence, I can handle it quite well. But the fact that Timy is now wandering alone in a completely unfamiliar environment is troubling. 

As Pera's condition rapidly deteriorated in the second week of the month, she had to be euthanized. Paco's ear injury has healed perfectly. Bella underwent surgery and is back at Pong Park with one less tooth. Despite daily infusions, Hannah only survived for three weeks. Lena is still in relatively good condition and has been receiving daily infusions for three months now. 

Mid-month, Masha disappeared from the Pong parking lot. Masha had been there with Daria for over a year, was in good health, and never strayed far from their spot. By the end of the month, she was still missing, and there is little hope she will return. Luna was tested at the end of the month, revealing a reduced red blood cell count and a kidney value of 2.1. Luna will need long-term treatment.