Activity report - April 2024

This month, I have to deal with losses again. Yuki wandered into a neighboring area at the shelter and was fatally bitten. I haven't been able to find Dotty during my last two visits to the temple. Yaya, a dog from Pong Park, fell ill and didn't recover, so she had to be euthanized. Rita, who underwent a five-week chemotherapy treatment, experienced complications and passed away at the Dr. Oi Clinic. 

Lena's kidneys are damaged, so I'll have to provide her with daily infusions indefinitely. However, her condition remains stable until the end of the month, and she's eating normally. Diudiu, Lizzy, and Tinka are undergoing a month-long course of Doxycycline/Ferric treatment to bring their blood levels back to normal. 

At the end of the month, I received a call from a traveler who found an injured dog in Jomtien. The dog was darted and remained at the Dr. Oi Clinic for treatment until the end of the month.